cherry chocolate mug cake {Pamela's Heavenly Treats}

Oct 4, 2012



Hi! My name is Pamela the lovely behind Pamela's Heavenly Treats, where I make healthy cupcakes and cookies mainly, I will dabble in other desserts if need be.  I make all my treats with 100% whole wheat flour and I have a few special ingredients that I also add to give my healthy treats that moist, delicious taste.  I am so excited to be over here at A Creative Cookie with Kate.  Today I have for you Cherry Chocolate Mug Cake a very simple, moist, yummy, delicious, healthy midnight treat!



Ingredients

4 tbsp whole wheat flour
4 tbsp light brown sugar
2 tbsp cocoa
pinch of baking soda
pinch of salt
1 egg
3 tbsp fat free milk
3 tbsp canola oil
1/4 tsp vanilla
3tbsp cherry juice

Directions

Mix all the dry ingredients together, then add wet ingredients mixing well, then transfer to a large greased mug.  Place in the microwave on 2-3 minutes on high.  Let cool for 1 minute, you can transfer out of the mug, or eat from the mug.  Pour chocolate glaze on top, and decorate with cherries.

I want to thank Kate for allowing me to guest post on her lovely blog.  Please come and visit me at Pamela's Heavenly Treats and I also have an Etsy Shop where you can get my healthy mixes. 

Photobucket